Saturday, August 4, 2007

Ralfohgodwhatwasithinkini'mgoingtodie

Went out last night. I don't drink. I have a horrible and unforgiving migraine which seems to be punishing me for things I have not done. All I did was go out with a couple of friends, drink Club Soda with lime, laugh at the guy with the Mullhawk who was break dancing (and I use that term loosely), go back to the cabin at Midnight and go to sleep. Pretty damned innocent, right? Well then you tell me what the hell is happening with my body.
Migraines and unwarranted hangovers...Somebady call Bush because THIS is the Axis of Evil...grumble...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Second hand smoke. That's my theory. Yep, second hand smoke...

Max Coutinho said...

Poor you...maybe somebody was smoking ganja, or something,and you smoked it indirectly! Cause cigarettes per se, don't do that, girl!!!
I wish you well :)!

Cheers!