Sunday, July 15, 2007

Girl Friday, Part 2...of a miniseries.

I just finished listening to 30 (and I'm not kidding one damn, tiny little bit) minutes of Girl Friday going on about the boil her son has between his wee little butt cheeks. Before you go all pissy on me, YES, I feel very sorry for the little tyke. I do not, however, feel the need to hear what it looks like, what it's consistency is, how many times she's squeezed it or the description of how he sits in the bath. CALL ME CRAZY!
I think I'm going to have to work on my "stealth" mode. If I were just a bit more stealthy, maybe I could avoid her altogether.

On a fantastically upbeat note: 1 more day until my mini-vacation!!!!

3 comments:

My Opinion Counts Damn It! said...

OMG! OMG! ANOTHER FUCKING BOIL? THEY NEED TO TAKE THAT KID AND HAVE HIM DIPPED IN SOMETHING TO GET RID OF THE LICE, SCABIES, BOILS, & STAFF INFECTION. I HAVE NEVER HEARD OF A CHILD WHO HAS ISSUES LIKE THIS SO OFTEN...

Max Coutinho said...

Have nice vacations, even if mini :)!
Cheers!

charmingly ardent said...

Thanks Max! I certainly plan to!!!