Monday, July 16, 2007

The Indestructible Comb-Over!

I was sitting in my office chatting with a friend of mine this morning when I noticed her staring out the window with a confused look on her face. I looked in the direction her head was turned and saw none other than THE MOST FANTASTIC, AWE-INSPIRING COMB-OVER, EVER!!!
If the sun wore a wig, THIS is what it would look like! If Phoebe Buffet and C. Montgomery Burns popped out a kid, this would be his hair at age 60 (hair's pretty thin, but let's spike it really good around the back)!
I have long suspected that the reason men go on with the travesty that is the comb-over is that most of them cannot see the place where they part it to do the combing over and, hey, if you can't see it in the mirror then it can't be that bad, right?
If this guy would pay me enough, I would just follow him around announcing his hair with jazz hands:
INTRODUCING........................(drum roll)......... THE COMB-OVER!!!!! (jazz hands)........

2 comments:

My Opinion Counts Damn It! said...

You just can't stop with the jazz hands! For the love of god, we all know when you come in the room. You just have to stop it with the hands. Please stop, PLEASE!

charmingly ardent said...

It's your comb-over. It just makes me want to...well, you know....JAZZ HANDS!!