Thursday, July 12, 2007

Girl's Day Out

Well, I spent Tuesday with one of my dearest friends. The order of the day went something like:
1. Shopping
2. Lunch
3. Shopping
4. Shopping (many shoes were bought)
5. Pedicures
6. Ice Cream (funnel cake for me, thank you).
Does it get ANY better than that??!!

A good looking guy asked for my friend's number. She's been married for a bit now, so she was completely shocked and it made me laugh. "Can you believe he asked for my number?" Of course I can, now be happy and flattered like you should be...

"BERT" (said with much fake enthusiasm) was our waiter for lunch. If you need anything, just holler for BERT (fake smile). Do you really need more lemon for your tea??? Well, let BERT get it for you (even though he's now looking at you like anyone who needs more than 3 slices of lemon in their tea is absolutely barking mad). BERT doesn't seem overly fond of his job...

AND THEN THERE WERE PEDICURES. My friend and I, each in our own massage chair, in a private room together (does that make it semi-private?) letting someone else pamper our cute little tootsies. Or my monkey toes and her stove-pipe toes, however you want to look at it.
Good Day...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

very good day! and just so you know, that freckled girl from our past who shall not be named had the stovepipe toes. my toes are perfect, thank you very much. hrmf.

oh, did you see i posted a picture of the Cutest Shoes Ever? gawd i love those shoes! lol

charmingly ardent said...

I did see the picture of the cutest shoes ever. I was confused, though, because the shoes I bought that day are really the cutest shoes ever... bwah ha ha ha

Max Coutinho said...

LOL Nice day you had! Hello there! The problem is that only the married ones are getting them numbers LOL LOL! I wonder why is that...!
I am a shoe lover, and I'm not ashamed of confessing it lol! Pedicure is essential: crusty feet get on my nerves...
Bert is a very funny guy...but you're right he's not fond of his job *nodding*!

Thank you for your comment on my blog: I absolutely loved it! Yeah, I also think that I'll love this age-box...I must be one of the few people who doesn't feel too nostalgic about my teenage; it's not that I didn't enjoy it, but I prefer how I feel now :)!
Keep visiting me: I'd like that :)!

Cheers!

charmingly ardent said...

Oh yeah, Metaphysicallyfit:
3 words for YOU:
STOVE PIPE TOES!!!!!